Judo far exceeds the sporting aspect. The moral code of judo is applied to the letter within the Judo Chikara Club:
- Politeness, is respect for others.
- Courage, is doing what is right.
- Sincerity, is expressing oneself without disguising one’s thoughts.
- Honour, is to be faithful to the word given.
- Modesty, is talking about oneself without pride.
- Respect, trust cannot grow without respect.
- Self-control, is knowing how to be quiet when angry.
- Friendship, is the purest and strongest of human feelings.