There are three kickboxing/taekwon-do semesters per year, starting with a Fall semester (September to December), followed by a Winter semester (January to April) and finally a Spring semester (May to July). Chikara Chelsea is closed in August.
- Classes for children take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Adult classes take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., with special classes on Friday evenings.
- $120 per semester;
- Annual affiliation fees to kickboxing/taekwon-do federations are mandatory and excluded from the stated price (payable once per year);
- Uniform and other equipment costs (such as sparring equipment) are excluded from the stated price. Chikara Chelsea will lend a uniform for the first classes;
- Financial support is available upon request (given the community vocation of Chikara Chelsea).